Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ringing Bells

Up there, on the very peak of the lowest hill, there lies a bell. Not a very special bell...looks rather dingy from some angles...but it gets the job done. What job you ask? You'll have to ring it.

Of course, surrounding the bell on the very peak of that lowest hill, are a few...guardians, so to speak. No I'm not going to explain them! What nerve...ruins the whole surprise, it does.

Oh yes, life-threatening obstacles are rather morale-lowering, I suppose...but that just makes it more worth it in the end, m'boy! ...Oh I never! I will not stuff it! Youth has no sense of drama these days...or maybe too much?

Just prepare yourself well. At least I warned you, spoiled little...Anyway, another word of advice. There's no rope on the bell, but bringing extra is the very last thing you should do. Why? Eh...well you'll have to do the job to find out.

1 comment:

John said...

You know I go on reading for days in my creative writing class about characterization and here you go and just pull something amazing out of the void. I'd love to show some of your stuff to my professor someday.