Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Love, Actually...

Love.

I have stated two times that I have been in it. The first time I realized I was wrong soon after, and the second time I was told I was wrong immediately after saying it. After reflecting upon both incidents, I have to conclude that I was a fool both times, though the second time is much more bittersweet and the first is just a bad memory.

So, obviously, I don't want to make that mistake again. But what is love? A feeling, obviously...

Feeling like you'd do anything for someone no matter what, feeling like you'd rush to their side at a moment's notice no matter what, feeling like you'd only take the bullet if there was no other option since death would hurt them too no matter what, feeling completely at ease and able to trust them with anything no matter what, feeling like nothing matters except that someone no matter what, and thinking about them all night and day..even when you don't want to....

Love's actually not that complicated...right?

1 comment:

John said...

You forgot singing along to the radio at 3am. Haha, I kid. Good post and good luck figuring it out.